Friday, March 19, 2010

I ran out of yarn.

I was in the middle of making a jellyfish, just stash busting. I got through 5 tentacles and bam, out of yarn. I was hoping I could make it around the jellyfish with all tentacles & finish off the bottom & close it off with black, but I couldn't. What a shame, I will finish it though.
I plan on making some things blue for my etsy shop.

So, other than that what are my first 5 crochet projects going to be, that I myself will be using?
I have atleast 30+ projects I want to complete by the end of the year, ambitious yeah?

No, I'm not starting them at the same time, one by one.

Here's one. It's from the lionbrand.com site
pattern #30438AD
I might use a different yarn so that it has more of a drape to it.

Pattern# 90238AD
I love the motifs, but the colors are too muted for my taste

Pattern# 90189AD
Not a fan of turtlenecks, so I believe I'll get rid of the turtle neck & make it an off the shoulder kind of sweater

Pattern #90136ad
I want to add lining to this & some applique or other embellishments.

I think I'll use this fabric:
If you don't know it's Joel Dewberry's woodgrain from his aviary line.
I am completely in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment