Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not much going on...crafting wise

I've been busy working & catching up with friends lately. I've been working on a pair of purple & sage booties, the strap is ballerina like. I still need to find Mr. Motivation & finish the other >.<
Ugh, I hate it when I buy balls of pretty colors that are specifically for one project, but once I finish these I'm getting rid of my scraps & making an ugly-ghan. It's going to be knit, I want to finish something large.
I still need to work on my Yoshi blanket, but I want to make an Inga bag.

I'll be joining another granny-a-day CAL on craftster.org but I want to finish my other projects first.
I've had to put off my swap crafting too but I'll pick that up tomorrow morning or tonight, depending on if I work past 10.

Umm..yes that's all I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment