Sunday, April 11, 2010

Amigurumi Poo


Here it is in all it's dookie-fied glory: poo.
I made it a paperweight, but I don't think it's heavy enough. Maybe less than half a pound? I needed to do some stash busting & I had this awesome brown plaited cotton yarn left over from making these button up booties awhile back. I'll be taking more pictures of it later for my etsy shop, btw do any of you people know how to turn patterns into PDF files & if it's free? I feel I should share my patterns.
Anywho, I decided to free form this because a lot of the poo patterns I found looked, well not like poop haha. No offense to those of you who made up the patterns, with out you I wouldn't have been able to figure out a different way to make it. I think I might personify the poos I decide to make in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm looking for a pattern and I agree with you that the ones available out there are not very accurate to the cartoons... I am looking for a pattern to make for my friend as a birthday gift and was wondering if you have a pattern for yours??

    ReplyDelete